al32-mktorrent.sh [ -d date ] [ -w webdir ] [ -t hefurdir ] [ -d gitwebdir ] [ arch... ]
arch is specified both
dual will be generated.
date is specified, the script will prompt for a date during the process.
webdir is not specified no file will be uploaded to
the corresponding server.
gitwebdir is specified, the modified download index file (present as
will be copied to the
$gitwebdir/download/index.html file (No staging/commit will be done).
- [x] Torrent creation
- [x] Create a torrent file per architecture
- [x] Obtain the latest mirrorlist
- [x] Check mirrors for ISO availability
- [x] Download ISO
- [x] Check ISO
- [x] Create both torrent files at once
- [x] Create a magnet link per architecture
- [ ] Torrent upload
- [x] Upload the torrent file to a web server via SSH
- [x] Upload the torrent file to a torrent tracker via SSH
- [ ] Upload the torrent to transmission-server
- [ ] Inform the world of the new torrent file
- [x] Add the magnet link to a RSS feed
- [x] Upload the new RSS feed to the server
- [ ] Send an email to the arch-ports list
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Copyright (c) 2017 Simon Doppler (dopsi)